1. A libel divorce consists of divorce papers.
2. A probate contempt is a summons ordering a defendant into court to answer charges of being in contempt of a probate order.
3. Probate modification is a summons notifying a party to a case that one side wants to modify a probate order.
4. A paternity summons is for the purpose of establishing if the defendant is a birth parent of a child as claimed by the plaintiff.
5. A support summons is to establish child support.
6. A separate support summons to establish spousal support.
7. Probate motions notify a party to appear in court for a specific probate hearing.
8. Custody orders are orders to give custody from one person to another.